So happy to once again be driving the Kebaba caravan ready to serve you the delicious foods you’ve been missing!
Thank you all for being patient and understanding as we closed our doors to assess the COVID-19 situation and do our part to help protect the health of staff and customers during this unimaginable time. We’ve now shifted our focus to reopening with our goal being to provide the best product and service possible as safely as we can. Now, as we reopen for takeout and delivery, we have made many operational changes including those listed below. We will continue to monitor the situation and make improvements as more information and guidance evolves.
For the time being:
* Limited Hours: We are currently open for dinner 4pm to close every day; and for lunch 11am to 3pm Thursday through Sunday.
* We may be offering a limited menu subject to business volumes, staffing considerations and product availability.
* Please order online at www.kebaba.com or call us at 541-318-6224. Sorry but we will not be taking in-person orders at the restaurant. Please have your credit/debit card ready when placing your order as we are requesting prepayment for all orders.
* We are offering curbside take out as well as no-contact pickup on the patio side of the restaurant.
* Delivery is available through our preferred partner, Bend Take Out; and through Grubhub.
We have made many changes to our cleaning and sanitation protocols, use of protective equipment and staff scheduling all with the goals of limiting contact, encouraging social distancing, and providing the cleanest and safest work environment we can.
We will do our best to keep you all informed as we continue to grow our hours and evolve our operations moving forward. These are challenging times for us all and we ask everyone to be patient, understanding and kind as we work or way together through whatever challenges we face as a community.